Taking out what the Cat drug in…
With so many methods in carpet cleaning available, it’s hard to know which is best. There really is no one “Best” way to clean carpet. But after years of experience in using different methods, we have found a method that produces excellent results time after time and leaves carpet dry and ready to use in an a few hour or so. That’s why most of our customers prefer this method. Of course, we will help you determine which method is best in your home or business.
Our 7 step Carpet Cleaning process combines the best qualities of all methods into one deep-cleaning process. Here’s our process:
1. Prevacuum – Prevacuuming is the most important step in cleaning carpet, no matter the method used. This is where the majority of the loose soil will be removed. After all, it’s much easier to remove dry soil than wet ‘mud’.
2. Apply Cleaning Solution – Next we apply our non-toxic, eco-friendly, certified cleaning solution. This unique product loosens stains and oily soils without leaving any sticky residue or soil attracting ‘soaps’ in your carpet. Our cleaning solutions will always leave behind zero residue for a fresh longer lasting cleaner carpet.
3. Agitation – We then agitate the cleaning solution either by hand or using a brush to agitate the cleaning solution depending on soil condition of the carpet. This evenly distributed the cleaning agent while gently scrubbing the carpet fibers, further releasing soils and stains. This step is often skipped by the competition.
4. Extraction – We then extract the loosened soil. Our Cleaning process gently and thoroughly flushes out contaminates, soil and allergens and leaves your carpet squeaky clean. Our Thorough process uses hot water extraction to extract soils, yet after extraction leaving your carpets dry in 3-4 hours.
5. Post Inspection & Spotting – After the initial cleaning, we do a walkthrough to check for any remaining spots or trouble areas and treat them as needed.
6. Post Grooming – We post groom the carpet to aid in dry time and remove machine patterns.
7. Power Drying – We place powerful airpath down-draft dryers in your most important rooms to assist in drying when needed. These unique dryers have the ability to cut dry times by as much as 75%. This system really sets us apart from the competition. We pride ourselves on maintaining fast dry times, so you can get back to using your home as soon as possible.
We are so confident in this process for carpet cleaning, that we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you unsatisfied for any reason, just call us. We’ll come back and try again. If you’re still not satisfied, we’ll refund your money. It’s that simple.